Thursday, March 01, 2007

~Allah please bring back the lights~



Allah ..
Please bring back the light on my face
The light has dimmed by the ugliness of my sins…

Allah ..
Please bring back the light in my heart,
This heart dark covered by the spot of sins…

Allah ..
Please bring back the light on my sight
This eyes has been blinded saw forbidden things

Allah ..
Please bring back the light on my hearing
These ears had listened so many forbidden things…

Allah ..
Please bring back the light on my hand
For this hand stop doing good things

Allah ..
Please light me above.. light me bellow
Please light in front me ..behind me
For all became dark due the darkness of my sins…

Allah ..
Please forgive for the sins I did…
Please forgive for the heart of disobedient

Allah…
Please light my heart…
It been torn into pieces…
For you the best healer
For remember you the mean of peace…

Allah ..
Forgive me for heart that broken
For the evil of my tongue

Allah
I did terrible things
But please don’t let the evil win over me
He is whispering I might never be the same Muslim again.

Allah ..
Please enhance the light for me…
Never ever let me despair from your Mercy…..

Rytha
Batam 19 February 2007
"Do not look at how small your sin is,
consider the greatness of whom you sinned against"

0 comments: