Monday, March 19, 2007

~A friend (Part 2)~



When we was kids we think friendship only about sharing our toys, go here and there in group… fighting because of silly reasons etc…But no matter how bad you fight each other you still can get along again after some days as if nothing happened before with no any hatred.

When I grow up I understand there are so many complex matters that can be happened in friendship. Sometimes things just cant be the same anymore…

Once I thought I had found a very wonderful friendship….

It like you has found a friend that so close to your heart…. The one that you laugh a lot with, share a lot of things, someone you pour your heart, you do love her whole heartily …Love her for the sake of Allah.

Anytime you saw her from far distance that already lift you so much, so much excited to meet your dear friend…. Your heart fill of happiness and love, smiles automatically growing on your face even before she notice your present…just because you already feel the joy of going talk to her…you rush to coming toward her impatiently to share more more stories…If possible running to embrace her… You have kept so much in your mind to share her.

That all what I felt about this wonderful friend…..

But then suddenly you get stunned ….something wrong….but you don’t know why… you just feel something changed… she keep something…until one day she sent you an email…. You so excited to read it…. But Her email sound like a thunder that cause a hard storm into your heart……The sky suddenly so dark, as dark as what you feel after finish read the last sentence….

She seem just awake you from long sleep, she make you afraid about the bad side of yourself. You lost your confidence as if you even don’t know who you are. You think she cant make wrong judgment as she has known you for long time, all what she wrote must be the truth...

She said she was hurt, the worse I the one who hurt her…. :(

That what happened. It was so much sad me for some days, I need few days to evaluate myself....

I feel like the worse friend on earth….How could I smiled, too overwhelmed by loves but so blind to realize if I already hurt a friend that so close to me….

I asked for forgiveness…..

I couldn’t bear to be close with her without feeling sad, hardly to forgive myself, always haunt with my own thought I had hurt her.

That day I learnt…

We often take granted the one who close with us will fully understand us… This make us tend become careless to give best attitude to our close ones… We sometimes often become so blind about what your close people feel.. be insensitive to what happening with them…….

Another great lesson I learnt….

It’s indeed unbearable painfully when people misunderstanding you…. We have to open ourselves to help other understand us to prevent them misunderstanding us….

Remember Rasulullah salallahu alahi wassalam, Narrated from Anas Radiyallhu anhu said,
"Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing others." [HR Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 624]

Don’t open the opportunity for our close friend to hurt us…. We have to help her to understand if we don’t like her way… if we don’t like her attitude… if we find something wrong…. Don’t keep it… don’t burry it inside your heart but revenge… We should concern to not make her be oppressor who hurt you all time… However it for our goodness too… It better to communicate from heart to heart honestly rather than just keep it but being exploded at the end…. It could be so much shock… could destroy anything…

There are things that been broken …will be very difficult to mend

Deep down inside I promise to keep learning how to understanding other better…especially my dear close ones….It so hurtful being misunderstood…I don’t want they feel that hurt if I misunderstand them…

It’s so much hurtful… It will be much more hurtful when you fail to understanding someone that so much close to you …..

At least we should try our best…

Lahaula walla quwata illa billah…

Alhamdulillah we are still friends…. But it feel just not same anymore… ….

To be continue InshaAllah

0 comments: