Monday, December 10, 2007

~Let not Our Hearts Deviate~



Allah
They were in Your part
They used to sit for Your knowledge..
They used to proud with the sunnah of Your Messenger

Now
They become misguidance
They become deviate
They proud to be misguided
They criticize the Sunnah of Your prophet …
They make tafseer the Qur'an with their nafs…
They proud to preach their misleading
Na’uzubillah….

Allah ….
“Yaa muqallib al-quloob thabbit qalbi ala deenak"
O Controller of the hearts,
Make my heart adhere firmly to Your religion

Allah
Please make me firm in your part
The straight part
The part of Rasulullah and his companions..
The part of As Salaf As Sholeh…

Allah…..
Let not my heart deviate from the truth
After You have guided me and grant me Mercy from You
Truly You are the Bestower…

Move me away from the other way
They way that the shaitan call in the end…
The way of them whom mislead….

Allah….
You know what we conceal and what we reveal.
Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.
Nothing on the earth or in the heaven is hidden from Allâh.
You know who of us the true sincere….

Allah
Punish us not if we forget or fall into error
Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us
Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear.
Pardon us and grant us forgiveness.

Have mercy on us.
You are my Supporter and Protector

Allah
Give me the knowledge that is of benefit
The ability to do good deeds that will be accepted
To worship You in the best manner

Allah
Give the victory of this deen over the disbelieving people.
Protect my heart, my mind and my hand
Refrain my tongue of saying things that I have No knowledge...


Rytha
Batam 10 December 2007

1 comments:

Anonymous 1:17 PM  

Salama`laiki... may ALlah bless u in whatever you do because of your strength n abilities in sharpened ur posting that is having its own da`wah ruh...plz pray for me too, insyaAllah to be as good as you one day in writing...