Monday, September 03, 2007

~Expect & respect your Wife jealousy Part 3 ~



Assallammu’alaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatuh

Aishah…My Dear sweetheart…

Thank you dear for clearly explanation to help me understand your feelings.

Dear...... please forgive me for all trouble you felt. I promise inshaAllah will never do anything that trouble you anymore. I will try my best to give you feeling the secure of love without any doubt. There will be no space for syaithan to whisper any waswas to caste any doubt inside your heart. Your happiness will be mine… Only with your pleasure and content we will feel the blessing of this marriage to make us feel the real life of tranquility.

You are my soul partner, the closest person in my life, and true companion who always be the mirror of me… a mirror that will always correct me whenever you find something mistake with me… you will clean my mirror if there is black spot on its surface, because if you ignore those spots you cant see your true reflection clearly yourself, it's a failure as a spouse when we cant help our spouse to keep in his/her right track.

Dear… I need you always to help me to understand what you think.. What you need… what make you happy… I need you to pull me back if I am going to off the track. Please correct me politely with all your tenderness and wisdom.

There is something that I want to tell you…

You are the first woman that I know closely but my own mother and my little sister. Marriage suddenly make me have to learn about woman… an unique creature… mashaAllah a lot that I have to learn and to explore….

It's hardly to guess what inside your mind…. you cry when you are sad, you also cry when you are happy.... Sometimes you hardly saying something in a day… but in another day you could talk whole days… mashaAllah…

In your pregnancy time, things go harder to me dear…. Your mood swing often, fluctuations from sweet to the gloomy…

Suddenly you get so much sensitive about anything…. You even look sensitive about your changing body shape. Do you realize how many times a day you go in front of mirror and explore your tummy and ask me many time… how you look like?… I assure you dear… you look great and still gorgeous all the time… I am not lying… pregnancy make you look more fresh and beautiful… your chubby cheek make you look more cute and sweet… Be confident with yourself dear…. Be confident with our bond of love that will be never fade with superficial things.. inshaAllah…

Sometimes you were being so much jealousy… I do assure you that you the only woman in my heart. You fill my days with so much love and care till there is no space remains for other…Your true attention and sincere care help me a lot to keep me strongger from the temptations outside…

Dear..... sometimes I just can’t comprehend why you ask so many times in a day if I love you… How much I love you. It sometimes made me worry if you still doubt with my love? Have I given you with sufficient care and attention?…. I admit sometimes I was so much busy and I might lack of attention, but there is no time that pass but with keep you always in my thoughts…

Dear…. It is a great blessing from Allah to make you be my wife. The most precious treasure, the best joy in my life….... I will inshaAllah try to care this trust to be your qowam…

Honestly, I must feel so bad if I know my dear wife keep talking about the other man. I feel so much humiliate even for slightly thing that touch your honor and chastity. You are treasure to me more than any precious treasure on this earth because you – my virtuous wife is the most precious treasure in this earth that Allah has blessed to me…alhamdulillah.

I feel so much jealous even to see other seeing your beautiful face, alhamdulillah I am very grateful you understand my ghirah and never reveal your beauty but for me…never connect with any non Mahram behind my back…always caring your chastity during my absent…

How could I expect something from my dear when I even can’t give the same from you.

This marriage already bonded our soul to be one. There will be no privacy, no secrete that I want to keep from you. All what my belonging will be yours.… You may company me wherever I go, especially when I have to go out of city that will keep me pure and secure. This is the tradition of our salaf, they always had their wife companion even when they went to jihad.

Dear.... you can manage my bank account, as you are my financial adviser, this is one of responsibility of a righteous wife to care her husband wealth … All my belongings will be yours…..You can read all my books..You may bring my cellular when you visit your parents’ house.....You have all privilege to explore my laptop, open my files, my emails, and do anything you like with them… You may use my messengers and delete anyone that you don’t like to be on my buddy list, you can make sure there will be non mahram sisters listed there if their presents could give a space of syaithan to create doubt in your heart.

I give you all the privilege to get into details of my life. I trust you.... You are my dear wife…. There is nothing that I want to hide from you….. There will be no secret between us…..Nothing that you do not know about me…InshaAllah…

Please tell me if I missed something…

You may tell any request what you like I do…. I must try to approve all what you want …… When a man happy that only happiness for himself…but when a woman happy that mean all people will be happy …I will try my best to keep you happy and content….

I love you sweet heart….You inshaAllah will be my eternal behalf….Please keep shining like the moon for my dark night… Be always as the sun of the days….You are the best joy in the life .. The best gift that Allah bless to me…..

Yours forever
Fiamanillah
Ahmad.

To be continues inshaAllah…..
Batam 7 May 2007
Rytha N


0 comments: