Monday, August 21, 2006

~ S U P P L I C A T I O N S ~


"O Allah:
All the Praises are for You:
You are the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth.
You are the Light of the Heavens and the Earth.
You are the Maintainer of the Heaven and the Earth and whatever is in them.

O Allah!
Forgive me my sins that I did in the past or will do in the future,
The sins I did in secret or in public.
Accept my repentance, wash away my sin,
Let there be a far away distance between me and my sins
As You have set far away the East and the West from each other."

"O Allah,
I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of what I hear, from the evil of what I see,
I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of what I speak, from the evil of what I think,
I seek refuge in Thee from hypocrisy, and evil character

"O Allah,
I seek refuge in Thee from objectionable characteristics, deeds and passions
I seek refuge in Thee from Knowledge which does not profit,
I seek refuge in Thee from a heart which is not submissive,
I seek refuge in Thee from a soul which has an insatiable appetite,
I seek refuge in Thee from a supplication which is not heard."

"O Allah
Make true my tongue
Draw out malice in my breast
Guide me to the path of peace; bring me from darkness to light,
Save me from obscenities, outward or inward,

"O Allah,
Grant me enough of what Thou makest lawful
So that I may dispense with what Thou makest unlawful,
And make me able by Thy grace to dispense with all but Thee."

"O Allah,
Set right for me my religion which is the safeguard of my affairs.
Set right for me the affairs of my world wherein is my living.
Set right for me my Hereafter on which depends my after-life.
And make the life for me a source of abundance for every good
Make my death a source of comfort for me protecting me against every evil."

"O Allah,
Make my character beautiful
Place light in my heart, light in my sight, light in my hearing,
Place light on my right hand, light on my left hand,
Place Light above me, light below me, light in front of me, light behind me,
And enhance light for me."

"O Allah,
Provide me with Thy love
The love of those whose love will benefit me with thee.
Join our hearts with Thy Love
Gather us with them that Thou Love

"O Allah,
Make the things I love with which Thou hast provided me a strength
to me regarding what Thou lovest.

Make the things I love which Thou hast turned away
from me a means of my devoting myself to what Thou lovest."

O Allah!
For You have all knowledge,
Support me with Your Power
I ask for Your Bounty,
For You are able to do things while I am not,
For You know while I do not;
For You are the Knower of the Unseen.
Bestow me the matter that good for me
If the matter both at present and in the future
If the matter good in my religion, in this life and in the Hereafter,
Fulfill it for me and make it easy for me,

If You know that the matter is not good for
Then divert me from it and choose for me what is good wherever it may be, a
And make me be pleased with it."

O Allah,
Bring us a blessing in this world
Bring us a blessing in the next life
Guard us from punishment of Hell.
Make me grateful to Thee, mindful of Thee,
Full of fear towards Thee, devoted to Thy obedience,
Humble before Thee, or penitent.

'O Allah,
I submit my soul to You,
I surrender myself to You,
I turn my face to You.
I entrust my affairs to You.
I believe in You
I depend upon You
I retreat unto You for protection with hope and fear in You.
There is no resort and no savior but You

O, Allah
Your Word is the Truth,
Your Promise is the Truth,
The Meeting with You is the Truth,
Paradise is the Truth,
The Hell Fire is the Truth,
The Hour is the Truth.
You are my only God (Whom I worship)
and there is no other God for me (i.e. I worship none but You)."

O, Allah
You are my only God (Whom I worship)
and there is no other God for me (i.e. I worship none but You)."
Please answer my supplications
Ameen

Rytha
Bandung, 9 October 2005

0 comments: