Tuesday, July 28, 2009

~Keep Writing~




Assallammu’alaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatuh

Dear my blog readers, my lovely sisters and friends….. It has been so long I haven’t updated this blog…. It seems I have been away from many things since I get married, then pregnant and have baby… Mashallah…. Life run so fast, there are so many things changes… so many things which I leave behind… astaghfirullah …. Faith increases when one obeys Allaah and decreases when one disobeys Him

Few days back my dear beloved hubby said a sentence which became a very gentle reminder for me… he said: “ Dear we have to think to do more to invest more for amal jariyyah (ongoing charity)”…..

Indeed….. Rasulullah sallahu alahi wassalam said : “When a man dies, his good deeds come to an end except three: ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge and a righteous son who will pray for him.” Narrated by Muslim, 3084.

What investment that I am going to invest for hereafter

Inshallah straighten my intention to keep writing. In writing that mean It will make me reading, learning and sharing which may benefit other. May this can be part of my investments to my hereafter, for knowledge which I learn and spread to other …

May Allah gives me strength also to educate my dear son Ibraheem to be one of righteous man who will pray for his parents…He can benefit other from knowledge which taught by his parents and spread them to other … .
May Allah bless me and my husband wealth which can benefit ummah …

Ameen….

3 comments:

Shanaz 4:05 PM  

Asslaamu allaikum my dearest sister,
Welcome back with good article.always ur writing help us to think differently.u continue ur writing without stopping for that Allah always bless u.ur doing service.
MAY ALLAH ALWAYS REWARD U.
ALLAH BLESS U
ur sister
Shanaz

Rytha Nur'aini 10:57 AM  

Wa'alaikumsalam warohmatullahi wabarokatuh my dear Shanaz....

Jazakillahu khair... Keep support me... sometimes I become sooooo lazy tooo ;)....

Jazakillahu khair for always being around...

Lop u

Rehan 12:42 AM  

impressive able article which open our eyes to do good works & obey to our almighty Allah (God) to be success in the day after death.